Thursday, August 27, 2009

beautiful










Melissa (from my ward here) was sweet enough to take newborn pictures of Nicholas on Monday. It was a challenging photo shoot- Nicholas wasn't asleep like I wanted him to be, he was fussy from getting a shot at the doctor's office that morning, and Melissa's little girl was understandably jealous of all the attention we were giving the baby. Melissa got some great shots anyway, and I'm so happy to have these beautiful pictures of my beautiful boy.
She said she'd be willing to take baby pictures of him when he's a little older, too. I think I'll have to take her up on that offer!

10 comments:

Teresa said...

I love them- and how wonderful to have such great shots of your precious little newborn- I can't wait until my camera gets in on the fun =)

Shannon b said...

what great photos! I especially love #3 . . . .the texture from that blanket is just perfect.

heidi said...

yeah! i'm so excited to see his first little shoot. they look adorable!

Lisa Brown said...

I love his gorgeous round cheeks in photo #4. He is so beautiful!

The Tibbitts said...

I would never have known he was having a rough day. He looks adorable and sweet.

Lis said...

ReallY! I promise you better pictures once hes not so tiny and im not so SCARED!!!! I really dont know whats wrong with me!!! Hes so adorable though, Thanks for bringing him over and NEXT TIME we will plan it around Lexi's NAP so that way we dont have to listen to her adorable sound track. (HA!) She was just jealous. Im sure of it.

Libby said...

Cute pictures.

Emily said...

it's hard to believe that my Oliver was just that new! it's only been three and a half months and he has changed and grown into a baby... no longer a newborn! I miss those days and it just keeps geting better! in a lot of ways they get easier but in a lot of ways they are harder too... smarter!! life with babies is always changing and certainly a big adventure! Glad your enjoying it... I love these pictures... he is precious and you are so lucky that he is yours!!

Walling Family said...

What beautiful pictures. (By the way I am Kent's cousin.) He is adorable!

sheila said...

He is beautiful! Nicholas was supposed to be my daughter's name before she surprised everyone and arrived as a girl! I love that name. I have to admit that even after four kids, sometimes I look at them and have the same 'ah, this is the life' feeling. It truly only gets better. Congratulations on your beautiful baby!