- We sold our house. It's done and final and we are so happy.
- My Ellie-girl turned 4 months old
- Nicholas was happy and helpful and adorable. That's three happy days out of the last four days. Maybe we're coming out of the post-moving-post-baby-sister craziness? Oh how I hope!
- Kent sent me tulips today for Happy House-selling Day. I love tulips.
- I kept the computer off all day and it felt great. We baked snickerdoodle cookies, I cleaned the whole house, a friend came to visit, and I even got a little bit of crafting done in between a few rotations of diapers and feedings and napping. I liked it so much that I want to make this a more regular thing-going computer-less while the kids are up.
- To celebrate closing on our house, we wanted to go to Sub-Zero Ice Cream. We braved the blizzard outside, and kept a 2-year-old awake in the car by telling him about the chocolate ice cream he was going to get. But it was closed so we tried out a Japanese Sweets place. Tempura ice cream and mochi balls. Nicholas was happy with his little cup of M&M's and his tiny scoop of chocolate ice cream.
Now I'm off to bed.
Hopefully some of today's goodness will carry over to tomorrow morning. DMV trip scheduled first thing in the morning. I need to get my Utah driver's license... DMV with two little kids? Gonna be great.