Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Stuffed French Toast

We made this for dinner on Sunday (I'm starting the tradition of having breakfast foods on Sunday. I got the idea from Shannon. Thanks! It's easier on me and fun, too!)


Spread cream cheese on one slice of bread, top with deli ham, and another bread slice. Dip sandwich in a mixture of eggs and milk. Toast in a greased skillet until golden-brown. Serve with warm maple syrup.

You can also use cinnamon raisin bread or sprinkle cinnamon on the sandwich while it's cooking. We liked how the cinnamon tasted with the cream cheese and ham.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Yum- this will be on the menu soon-
thanks for sharing

Shannon b said...

okay, this sounds really good. But I highly doubt I could get my family to go along with it! I may have to whip it up sometime as a treat for myself. French toast makes a wonderful night-time snack, right? ;)

Creole Wisdom said...

Mmm! Sounds delicious : )

Lisa Brown said...

Yum! But I have the same problem as Shannon - I doubt my family would even try it, although I would love it.

Anonymous said...

good idea - easy sound wonderful on Sundays