Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just so you know,

The "Gotham City" Pizza that Dominoes has right now for the new batman movie, isn't worth it. Unless you REALLY want to get a normal pepperoni pizza in a cool black box.

Check off another thing on the "wisdom list", as Kent says.

P.S. I love the Internet. Who would have thought that someday you could even find a picture of a "Gotham City pizza" just by googling it? I just threw my fancy black box away. Apparently someone decided it was picture worthy. Thanks, Someone!

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

We just got Dominoes pizza the other day, but it is good to know that we made a wise choice passing up the Gatham City one. My kids love me to order from them online so they can watch the icker on the screen tell us what is happening to our pizza :).