Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sad, stolen camera

We went to Six Flags on Wedensday because Kent's work took him there for free. I met him after I was done with work, we went on a few fun rides, and then we watched the fireworks and lazer show the put on every night. It was so fun! And I had my camera out, recording every bloggable moment.

After the show, we jumped up and ran to beat the crowds to the parking lot.

Thursday morning I realized my beautiful red camera, the wedding gift Kent gave me six months ago, wasn't in my bag.

I tried again and again to get through to the lost and found at Six Flags, and I finally did today, and they said they didn't have it, and if they didn't have it by now, they won't be finding it.

It's so sad that people aren't honest enough to turn a camera into the lost and found. Somewhere out there is a person enjoying my camera and looking through all of my pictures. That's kinda scary.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh No! very sad- and yes a little creepy that some stranger is enjoying your pictures.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your camera! We just had to buy one too - a little one (who I won't name) broke ours! It was so hard to live without it for a few weeks. I hope you can get a new one soon so we can see pics from all of your adventures!

pam said...

So sad, sorry!

Jocelyn said...

I'm always afriad of losing mine, or that it's been lost. I'll look and look, and just when i think there's no hope left, Ryszard tells me where it is. {he always puts it in the wrong place.}

Lisa Brown said...

So sad!!