Friday, February 29, 2008

A Weekend!

Hooray! It's the weekend, AND it's the last day of February. I'm so happy! February is the month that to me just seems to drag on. It's because in February I'm tired of winter, but Spring still seems so far away. But March is when Spring starts, and I'm very eager to get there.

Tonight Kent and I are going to go through a session at the temple, and I'm very excited to finally have a chance to take advantage of our beautiful temple being only a mile from our house. And I think we're going to have a "Leap Day" Party, though I'm not sure yet what we'll do. Maybe I can find something yummy to make for dinner. Good food is always a reason to party.

This week has been pretty busy. We've been so glad to finally be feeling better, doing a lot of school work (it was midterms this week), and I've been spending some of my time working on my latest Blurb book. Those things are so much fun to make! I'm thinking about maybe starting a little mini-business where I'll make books for other people, just because I like to do it so much and I don't have any other books I want to make for myself. I'm still working out the details of that idea, though.

3 comments:

Creole Wisdom said...

Fun, fun! We have midterms going on here right now, too. It is pretty stressful.

On a lighter note I really want to do a blurb book, too!

Teresa said...

Leap day party sounds fun- maybe so frog legs for dinner would be good :} Kent likes them.
Also I made need to hire you to do some blurbing for me :}

heidi said...

hope you get some spring time soon