Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Love...

Yep, you guessed it!

My Sweetheart
I love Kent so much! He's my sweetheart. I love this picture of him with his neice, Carlee, because it shows in a small way why I love him so much. He's so fun and loving and gentle, and he loves kids. He is the greatest husband! I'm amazed at how much my love for him grows every day, and how great it is to be married to Kent Andersen.
So I thought I'd list a few of the little (and funny) reasons why I love my Valentine.
  1. He can't walk past me in the house without giving me a tight squeeze.
  2. He sings all the time, in an adorably funny voice that makes me laugh.
  3. He insists on cleaning up after dinner for me. And he loads the dishwasher, does the laundry, etc. when I need help.
  4. He likes his pizza exactly room temperature, which is just one example of how he's very particular about the temperature of all his food.
  5. He wants me to be happy more than anything else, and he shows it!
  6. He thinks I'm "just so cute" when I get silly.
  7. Our day usually starts with a report of the dreams he had during the night, which usually inclued him being some sort of superhero and rescuing me or fighting off the bad guys.
  8. He has great faith, and he always reassures me that everything is going to work out as long as we're doing what is right.
  9. I love his laugh when we're watching a movie and something strikes him as absolutely hilarious. I'm always laughing more at him laughing than at the movie itself.
  10. He loves to play, and he tries to make everything a game. (The other night he suggested that we make cookies while holding hands so everything has to be done with just one hand.)
  11. He takes good care of me and makes sure that everything is taken care of so that we have a comfortable place to live and our situation is good.
  12. He weighs himself on our bathroom scale at least four times a day and reports to me exactly how much his weight changes. (He's not worried about his weight, he just likes to experiment to see how he can get different results at different times of day.)
  13. He's very motivated, and when he has a job to do, he gets it done and does it well.
  14. He has an obsession with tickling me, which keeps things exciting.
  15. He loves ice cream. And, he loves my cooking and always eats so much he's moaning in pain afterwards.
  16. When we go to the store for anything it is necessary to get something "exciting." Usually a movie or a special treat; anything works as long as he feels it is exciting enough. And if I send him to the store alone, he buys all exciting things and it makes me laugh to see what random things he comes home with.
  17. He's incredible with computers, which makes my life a lot easier when it comes to homework and stuff.
  18. He's not afraid of good, hard work, and he likes to get it done quickly so he can get back to playing. :D
  19. He's wonderful to me when I'm upset or stressed or sick; he takes perfect care of me!
  20. I could go on and on. The point is, I LOVE my husband!

4 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Your list reminded me of the valentine I made Kevin our first Valentin's together. I cut out hearts and wrote things I loved about him on each one :).

Oh, and I hope you survive the cold. It's good you have each other to help keep warm :).

Shannon b said...

what a great list about Kent! Makes me miss him! I need to give you guys a ring sometime.

I wonder what Scott would think about making cookies while holding hands? . . . .

Teresa said...

so glad our internet is finally up and running today{or I would of missed your post}-it's been down for a few days- What a sweet list- Kent is a sweetheart- I miss his laugh :} Have a happy day-

heidi said...

i love your list, it's so fun! #7 sounds exactly like sam, dreams to protect our family and being a superhero