Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I Love...

Fresh Peaches


Every summer my family gets peaches from Brigham City. We buy them by the bushel, usually to bottle them for the winter. I love how the stacked up boxes of peaches make our car smell as we drive back to Logan, and I love the fresh peach milkshake we always make that day. And then, for breakfast I always have peaches in milk with sugar. And then there's peach pie with vanilla ice cream, which we eat on Sunday afternoons in my grandparent's backyard with all the family around, the perfect summer night treat... Yum!

3 comments:

heidi said...

mmmm! all those ideas for peaches sound yummy

Anonymous said...

Those look delicious! I am dreaming of summertime.....

Anonymous said...

hey that's just not right to show that photo a peaches. don't you know this just make the wait that much harder... smile