Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Love...

Spring Flowers


I love Daffodils, crocuses, tulips; anything that is a burst of color early in the springtime just makes me so happy! I think I get a lot of this love from my mom. She has always been so excited about the first signs of springtime, and she makes sure she points them out to us. I remember when I was probably 7 or 8 and she and I would sit by the window and watch the robins hop around the muddy garden and she would tell me that it was the first robin of the spring. And when our tulips start to come up around our house she always points them out to all of us, to make sure we see them and know that spring really is coming.

2 comments:

Shannon b said...

I LOVE tulips -- they are my absolute favorite flower! In the spring there is a Tulip Festival about an hour away from here. We went once and it was amazing to see fields and fields of tulips.

heidi said...

i'm a big fan of spring because of the flowers. i love the colors and how fresh they are