Friday, January 25, 2008

"We toss 'em!"

Last night, right before we fell asleep, Kent suddenly rolls over to face me and he says, "you remind me of a slogan."
"Okay. What is it?"
"We toss 'em, they're Awesome."
Me, laughing, "What?"
"Well, I'm not sure where the tossing part comes in, but you are awesome."
More laughing. "Where did that come from?"
"A pizza place in Gustine." And then he rolls back over to go to sleep.

What a funny guy! I sure love him! And it's nice to know that he thinks I'm awesome. :D

4 comments:

Teresa said...

silly guy!

Anonymous said...

cute story. :)

BUT . . . .
Kent got the slogan wrong. It is: "We toss 'em, they're awesome."

At first I thought he was going to say you're like the pizza slogan because you toss & turn a lot. ;0

Kent Andersen said...

Oh no shannon, I got it right, becca couldnt remember what i had said....

~Kent

heidi said...

WHAT! where on earth would that come from, it just popped into your head, huh kent! very funny, very random!