Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'm officially a blogger: I've been tagged.

A- Attached or single- We've been married for 3 weeks and 6 days. :D
B-Best Friend- Kent; he's such a great example to me and makes me want to be better. Also, I'm always laughing when I'm with him. He is so silly and it makes me very happy.
C- Cake or pie- Cheesecake--kind of a pie but with cake in the name.
D- Day of choice- Friday
E- Essential item- Chapstick
F- Favorite color- Light Green
G- Gummy bears or worms- Gummy bears, but never in ice cream! They're too hard when they get cold.
H-Hometown- Logan, Utah
I- Indulgences- I love graham crackers with frosting dipped in milk. I can eat that forever.
J- January or July- July
K- Kids- none yet. Kent keeps saying we're going to have 18 total. I think (hope) he's joking.
L- Life is incomplete without- My husband
M-Marriage date- December 18, 2007
N- Number of siblings- 3 brothers, 1 sister. I'm the oldest.
O- Oranges or apples- Apples with the dip I make with cream cheese, vanilla flavoring, brown sugar, and peanut butter.
P- Phobias or fears- I'm always afraid of writing something with grammar or punctuation errors. It doesn't bother me in other people's stuff, but in my own I am a perfectionist! (I've just gone through this whole list to make sure the capitalization and punctuation is consistent with all the letters and my answers.) :D
Q- Quotes- "In living, laugh often. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." -President Hinckley. This quote has always been my favorite, and I've tried to make it a motto of sorts.
R- Reason to smile- Kent singing along to the radio (actually there's usually no radio involved--he just sings all the time) or while he's in the shower as if he's in a boy band.
S- Season- Definitely Spring
T- Tag three (or two)- Everyone has already been tagged...
U- Unknown fact about me- I am ambidextrous in my feet. (Kent told me to put that one. I have very movable toes and I use them to pick things up off the floor so I don't have to bend down quite as far and he thinks it's hilarious.)
V- what happened to "V"?
W- Worst habit- Stressing out about things that I don't need to worry about.
X- X-ray or ultrasound-I've only ever had x-rays, but they were never for happy reasons. (broken bones, etc.)
Y- Your favorite food- It really depends on the time of year. Right now my favorite food is a creamy soup or warm pasta with bread.
Z- Zodiac- Gemini

3 comments:

Shannon b said...

hmmm, 18 kids, eh? I think you need to let Kent know that you have a partial (if not majority) say in that number. ;)
And I can totally picture Kent rockin' out to the radio. I'm so sorry.

Teresa said...

Thanks for playing along- I would love to see you do some tricks with your feet, we may have to have a talent show on our trip :}

heidi said...

must be a brotherly love type thing, sam sings in the shower too.

nice trick with the feet, funny