Friday, January 4, 2008

Moving...

We moved into our apartment today! We woke up early and decided to come today instead of tomorrow, Saturday, because there is supposed to be a huge snowstorm that we didn't want to be driving the moving trailer through. My parents came up to help us move things in and they drove the truck and trailer for us. So we rushed around like crazy this morning trying to finish packing everything up and then we left Logan around noon, got here and unpacked, then Kent and I started to set things up. I love our little apartment! It is so cute, and it already feels like home to us. It is really, really fun to have a place of our own!! I'm taking lots of pictures of the process; I'll post them either tomorrow or on Sunday.

Oh, and I still absolutely love my new haircut. Kent likes it a lot, too.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Looking forward to the pic :}