Sunday, January 6, 2008

Our Apartment

Here's some before moving, during the move, and semi-after pictures. We're not done unpacking yet, so the "after" shots are more like "for now" shots. :D We should be able to get some more of our stuff out of our storage unit tomorrow and then I can get things all set up just how I want them and get all my decorations up.
Sorry the pictures are all kind of poor quality. We're still trying to figure out how to get our camera to take good indoor pictures.

Kent takes a rest while setting up our bed
Our first meal!
The Leaning Tower of boxes
Living Room My kitchen. I love having my own kitchen. It's the best! Now I just can't wait until we get all my pots and pans out of the storage so I can actually cook something... :D

3 comments:

Teresa said...

fun, fun, fun... I loved that you put down place mats- before eating- :} so cute.

Shannon b said...

oh, I can remember how wonderful it felt to have our OWN space after getting married. I hope you enjoy your new home!

heidi said...

love it, hope you feel settled soon