Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is the one-year anniversary of the day Kent and I met. It's been an amazing year, that's for sure. We are absolutely loving being married. It's great! Last night we were sitting on our couch in our pajamas watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and eating cookies and cream ice cream and we both realized how great it is to be married and just be together in our own little home.

We got our wedding photos this week. Wahoo! It's been so fun to look through them. (a.k.a. I haven't been doing my homework because I've been too busy looking at pictures) I'm making a Blurb book www.blurb.com of pictures from our wedding day so we'll have a nice photo album to remember everything. Kent says that making blurb books is my form of video games. It's addicting! And today we had a bunch of our pictures printed off. Now there are only a few empty picture frames on our walls. :D

So here's a few of them (our photographer gave us 2735 pictures total!):




It's been a very, very busy week. Between school and work and homework, there's really no free time for Kent and I. But we're doing very good. We got a new car because of a problem with the auction and the first one we had, and we really like the new one. It's a 2001 Volkswagon Passat. And the best part is, it has heated leather seats! In Rexburg, that's like a little taste of heaven early in the mornings.

5 comments:

Creole Wisdom said...

Your pictures are lovely! I cannot wait to make a blurb book, but for my blog. How fun for you to print out photos and get everything settled. And yeah, heated seats... nice!

Shannon b said...

what great pictures! A blurb wedding book sounds like sooo much fun. I would have to agree with Kent -- making Blurb books is my form of video games too. :)

Teresa said...

Great pictures- Hope I get some :} and hope this week is not as busy.

Libby said...

All the pictures look great. Enjoy the new car.

Lisa Brown said...

Hi, I am Shannon's sister-in-law on the Brown side. I just love your wedding photos! And heated seats are so great, I have even used ours in Georgia, although I think I would use them daily in Rexburg :).

PS. I had to laugh, because I am also addicted to Blurb books, and in the process on working on right now.