Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Haircut

So I've pretty much had the same basic hairstyle my entire life. I grew it out extra long for the wedding, and it is kind of driving me crazy right now, so it's time for something new. And I mean really new. I'm making this post because Kent told me I had to so I don't chicken out. :D I'm so excited to see how I like it--I picked out a style from some pictures I found online and I have an appointment to get it cut and highlighted on Thursday. I'll post pictures then!

Here's the idea I'm going off of. Both pictures are essentially the same cut, just styled differently. I'll do the same cut, but not go quite so blonde as it is in the picture. I'll probably just highlight my natural color.

4 comments:

heidi said...

awesome way to go girl, i'm excited for you, i love doing drastic things to my hair. i'm sure you'll love it, can't wait to see the new hair picture thursday.

Creole Wisdom said...

So cute! Do it. I had super long hair my WHOLE life, and cut it off to chin length about a month ago. You're gonna look great and feel amazing!

Teresa said...

Way cute style you picked- It will be fabulous on you! go for it!

Libby said...

Can't wait to see the pictures. Something new will be fun. Like the style you picked.

Libby