Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday

Today has definitely been a Monday. To each class I've been to so far there has been something due that I forgot about or wasn't prepared for. I found out I only got a C on my test last week that I had finished feeling really good about. We took a quiz in one class and I only got 4 out of 10. Hm. I haven't unpacked anything yet, and I feel like I need to sleep another day or two. :D

BUT, it is a good day because it is the start of the last three weeks until we are married!!! We got a storage unit today to put some of our stuff in at the end of the semester. It is coming so soon. I'm so excited! And it was so good to have Thanksgiving break to get so much wedding stuff done. We're pretty much ready to go now. It will be here before I know it; it's so very close now!!!

Oh, and Kent has been playing phone tag with the guys from the internship in San Antonio for the past few days, so hopefully he'll catch them soon so we can find out whether he got it or not.

So, here's to the hardest Monday of the year and the excitement of starting the end!!

2 comments:

heidi said...

man, sorry it was a bad monday & can't believe he hasn't been able to talk to the guy about the internship.

Creole Wisdom said...

I feel ya. I hate going back to school after Thanksgiving break because it's such a teaser. Soon you'll be getting married though so keep focusing on the future!!!