Monday, August 30, 2010

I love to see the temple

We didn't have any good pictures of the Logan temple in our house. In fact, I have a hard time finding any pictures of it that I like.
It's a unique temple, and I don't think many pictures I have seen accurately portray it.
When I saw this offer for $55.00 off a canvas print I knew exactly what I was going to do. I took a picture of the temple myself while we were in Utah and I ordered an 11x14 print of it.
It just came in the mail a few days ago.

I still need to figure out where to put it, but for now I'm loving it right here on my kitchen desk where we can see it from the dinner table.

4 comments:

Shannon b said...

cool! I've thought about trying that photo offer too. How much was shipping? And does it come with hanging hardware on the back?

Teresa said...

Fabulous...is that France pictures in the background?

The Tibbitts said...

That is a beautiful picture. I love it!

Lisa Brown said...

You did a fantastic job - and that was such a great idea.