Thursday, August 12, 2010

because I don't know what to say

and because my blog is crying for a new post,
here is a string of pictures.
All from our Utah trip.

Right before Kent had to leave to come back home so he could work.
He is so sweet to let me and Nicholas stay there without him.

This picture could be called "I wish I had a tripod."
Beautiful Cache Valley.


Every family should have a giant magnifying glass. Endless laughs.


The Logan Temple where Kent and I were married two and a half years ago.

My water baby. He spent a lot of time in swim diapers while we were there.

The view from my parents' backyard.

When Kent got back here he called me and told me that my flowers had grown a lot.
He was right. They're huge!

3 comments:

heidi said...

your flowers look very pretty!!

Shannon b said...

you're right. I think our family needs a giant magnifying glass.

jesikalo said...

it was sooooo good to see you!! i'm so glad that we were both in Logan!