Wednesday, April 14, 2010

only going backwards


Life is tough when you're a baby.
Especially when you're a baby that has so far only figured out how to crawl
backwards,
and not intentionally.
He gets stuck. And that's not fun at all. (Nevermind his smile, he was simply excited to think that I was going to rescue him)

And to make matters worse, he has a mama that says,
"Hang on just one second-let me get the camera!" before she un-sticks him.

It's little wonder he's frustrated about it.

Imagine how you would feel if every time you tried to walk over to the fridge, or the computer, or your wallet, you instead end up on the other side of the room,
with no idea how to get any closer to the object you want.
I never thought I'd want my child to learn to crawl, but
we have high hopes of Nicholas figuring out how to motor
forwards
in the very near future.

For our sakes as well as his.

6 comments:

Elisha said...

LOL.. That is too funny and way cute.. As a mother of three blieve me when I say He'll figure it out! Then you'll wish he was going backwards again...

Savanah said...

That is so adorable!

Holly said...

Your boy is so cute! Where are you living and what are you doing these days?

magunn said...

Aww what a stud!! And I love how quick you are with the camera . . . I just can't seem to catch all the little things Mac does! Good work. I really enjoy watching this little guy of yours. :)

Lisa Brown said...

Just you wait, the backwards thing quickly turns into the forwards thing and then it never stops :).

heidi said...

lol, what a cute post. he's too cute. I think one of mine did this some times too.