Thursday, April 1, 2010

bits of march

Sorry, I skipped this post in Febuary.
It's always been my least favorite month, anyway.


But March...there's something special about March.
I think it is the Spring in the air.


So here are a few of my daily photos from March 2010



March 3: Teresa, Nicholas, and I went to the Botanical Gardens to escape the home renovations for a few hours.


March 12: I planted tomatoes. In March. And boy am I excited!


March 14: Nicholas peeks out the car window while we stop for a break on the way home from Medina Lake
March 17: Nicholas tries out his new high chair. He likes it, but I love it. Just perfect for our kitchen.
March 22: We light Kent's tiki torches for the first time.

March 27: Through USAA, Kent got involved doing a booth for a Girl's Inc science fair. He created a frame and pulley system to display.
It got up to 91 degrees that afternoon.
Do we really have to do summer again?



March 28: I was working on putting vinyl words on a tile and Nicholas was playing with the leftover paper. He laid down on one that must have been sticky, because it got stuck to his head.

March 31: Nicholas is happily knocking on his toys (yep, he still does that-all the time) while I am getting beds ready for my family's arrival.

Welcome, April!

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh, sweet little Nicholas....give him hugs for me.

Lisa Brown said...

I love the paper stuck to his head :). And if you need a happy place in the warm weather, just remember that if you were still in Rexburg, the ice and snow would still be there.

heidi said...

how fun! spring is in the air for sure.

Creole Wisdom said...

90 degrees? That kind of scares me, lol. I hate being very sweaty, but I live in the tundra, so go figure!

Love the photo of him reaching out the car window. :)

sadie607 said...

He's adorable (and we have the same highchair!)