Saturday, April 3, 2010

happy

Easter.

Happy Easter!


The Easter bunny visited our house this morning.
We had one happy little bunny.
An Easter basket can be good for many things, but our son chose to, yes, tip it upside down and knock on it.


Easter is my favorite holiday (next to Christmas) because of what we get to celebrate.
Along with the joy and light that comes from new life in the Springtime, we remember the
new life that was provided to us by our Savior.

Because he lives, we will all live again.
"Even so in Christ shall all be made alive."
1 Cor. 15:22
Beautiful video here.

Enjoy your Easter Sunday!

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Love the little bunny in your Home. =)
Happy Easter

Shannon b said...

Happy Easter! Nicholas looks adorably happy with those bunny ears on. :) I enjoyed the little *spring* look around your house. I love the bowl with the eggs - cute!

Bree said...

You have one cute little bunny. I'm glad you guys had a great Easter :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see the fun of Easter at your home -- your little guy smiles too..

heidi said...

what a cute little bunny. love your little decorations.

Lisa Brown said...

I love the tile with the scripture. What a great idea. I think I would like to have one for al lthe different holidays/seasons to display. Hmm, I smell a new project for me :).