Wednesday, July 8, 2009

this week

I just wanted to show everyone what we've been up to this week.

Becca: unpacking (will it ever end?), trying to ignore the yappy poodles next door, and growing and growing.

Nicholas: slowing down a little. There's becoming less and less room for him to cartwheel in. But he never goes too long without not-so-gently reminding me that he's inside.

Kent: working, picking up boxes for me, installing ceiling fans, helping ward members move, and painting the nursery!

I can't wait to get all of the nursery put together and everything organized and ready for Nicholas. There's still a lot of work left to do before he gets here!

And we're still loving our house! (Just not the neighbor's dogs.) It feels SO good to have a home.

5 comments:

Creole Wisdom said...

Oh I adore that crib! Is it vintage? where did you find it? Lovely! You look great :) I don't like yippy dogs, either, or whiny children ;p

heidi said...

you look adorably cute and small!

Teresa said...

Fun to see what you guys are up to.
And to see our little grandson =)

The Tibbitts said...

I bet it is so fun to decorate Nicholas's room knowing that it is really his, and you won't be moving it in a few months. I am glad you are enjoying the new home.

Libby said...

Everything looks like it is coming together nice. Good luck with everything. Neighbors always seem to be a challenge. Especially when they have annoying animals.