Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Photo Tag

Okay, so I kinda cheated a little. Heidi tagged me to pick the 4th photo in the 4th album on my computer, but I have pictures in different paths all over the place, and some don't have 4 albums and some don't even have four pictures, so I took it as more of an opportunity to post a picture I normally wouldn't post.

This picture is from September of 2005, probably. My family has always been involved in a celebration pageant for Constitution Day, and this is my costume. I'm sitting on the stairs because by the end of the night, the black shoes I wore were always killing me.

6 comments:

Shannon b said...

Hey! Constitution Day is my birthday! How wonderful that all these years, when we didn't even know each other, you were celebrating my birthday . . . how sweet! ;)

Cute costume - do you still have it? It could be great for Halloween.

Jocelyn said...

what fun. It reminds me of a lot of the Old towns around here that dress up for all the little historic events. what a great pic to share. {I'm the same way I have 2 main picture files and then from there I I have sub folders, and those sub folders have sub folders. it's one big old mess according to my husband, but I know exactly where to find every picture!, so to me it's completely organized.}

Lisa Brown said...

You look so cute. And I bet that was such a fun thing to be involved in. How much fun!

Teresa said...

Very cute picture-

heidi said...

very cute, thanks for playing

Creole Wisdom said...

Becca... I just LOVE your costume!