Friday, May 30, 2008

Old enough to drink

If I was into that kind of thing...
But I'm not, so here's what we decided to do on my birthday instead of visiting the local bars.

Breakfast in bed made by my cute husband. Banana pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream and a croissant and hot chocolate. Yum!

Streamers by my door just like my mom always does! Thanks Teresa!

Presents from Kent. He picked out that adorable purse all by himself! And he gave me the kitchen tools I've been longing to have ever since I got my own kitchen. I have a ladle without holes in it! Hooray!These presents were all sent to me. I got the cutest earrings, necklace, and a bath and body works candle from my mom, and my little brothers and my sister gave me homemade birthday cards, my favorite! And my Grandpa Murray gave me a willow whistle (that's the stick with the green ribbon). He makes those every springtime, and we always go with. But since I wasn't there this year, he sent me one. Thanks everyone! We had a picnic indoors because it was raining. And this picture is really bright, I know.
Kent took me on a Jeep ride down to the lake and we climed around on some rocks for a while.

Danny and Teresa took me to dinner at Cool Hand Lukes. John and Libby and their girls came too. What a fun birthday! Oh, and that's just water I'm drinking there. :D

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had an awesome day too :).