Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Canal du Midi

Pictures!! These are a bunch of pictures that Teresa took. I have more that I took as well, but they're on the other computer right now, so maybe I'll add more of those later.


(Oh, and I know it looks like I only have one shirt to wear in all these trip pictures. I actually had about five, but I guess I liked to wear the red one most. :D We only took carry-on luggage so we didn't have to worry about losing it, so I had limited options, and apparently we only took pictures on the day I wore the red one.)





Kent waiting for our turn through one of the 64 locks



This is the pileup of boats waiting to get through the seven lock stretch.



Early morning reading inside the boat

For more fun pictures and stuff about our trip, go to here and here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! happy to see that you are safe and had a wonderful time. You and Kent look so thrilled to be there - WOW what an event you have had - beautiful counyty and you took some great photos! See ya in June - Aunt Kristeen

Elder Caleb Habel said...

How fun to go beyond the garden gate. I hope you had a grand adventure. I am very impressed with only taking a carry on bag. Smart. That takes skills in my opinion.