Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oh what do you do in the summertime...

When you're living in San Antonio, Texas?

I've been doing some research. We're leaving for Texas in 3 days. What are we going to do when Kent's not working? And what am I going to do while Kent is working? Here are some ideas:

Rivercenter Mall

San Antonio LDS Temple
World Famous Schlitterbahn Water Park


The Riverwalk (shopping, restaurants)


Little shops and marketsThe Guenther House Mill (tours, shop, and restaurant)


The Alamo


Tower of the Americas
(Kent's been to the restaurant at the top and says it's incredible.)


San Antonio Botanical Gardens

Natural Bridges Wildlife Ranch (A drive-through safari)

Fun! I'm really excited about this move. Everything we've heard about San Antonio is great! I think we'll like it there. It's always hard on me to move. I don't like change. But this should be good. I'm excited to get off on our own again. It will be great to get to know a new place.

9 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Oh, I love San Antonio!! It is second for me, behind Austin. All of your ideas look wonderful, and you guys will LOVE the waterpark. I have been a few times, and it was so awesome! The Alamo was a little boring, but something you have to do while there. And the riverwalk is also so cool. Have a wonderful time! Oh, and enjoy the warm after freezing all winter in Rexburg :).

Shannon b said...

looks to me like the possibilities are endless! That water park sounds pretty fun -- just saying the NAME sounds fun to me!

Teresa said...

I've heard the "fles markets" in that area are fabulous!---- oh the adventure! :}

heidi said...

shounds like you've got a lot to do this summer!

if your anything like me you'll love living in a new place & having new adventures.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you will have plenty to keep you busy! Can't wait to see pics from all of your grand adventures!

Libby said...

It looks like there is a lot to do there. It should be a fun summer for you and Kent.

Creole Wisdom said...

Becca- wow that looks SO pretty! I've never been to TX, but all those pictures are making me want to go. Please post all the fun stuff you do. Oh, and the safari- that would be AMAZING!!!

pam said...

Good luck on your move, it looks like you'll have lots of fun stuff to do to keep you busy; I like moving you get to meet new people and learn new ways of doing things. Best of luck.

Megan said...

That looks amazing! I'm excited for you Becca!