Thursday, April 3, 2008

Today is Thursday...

...all day long, so Thursday here's to you a song, to make my day a brighter one and send me home so happy!

I learned that song in fifth grade--you use it for each day of the week. It's pretty catchy, and I think I'll probably remember it forever. Sorry future kids! :D

Anyway, this week has been SO busy. Finals week. But, things are getting done and I'm so excited to leave in a week and a half!! I can't wait for this week to finish. We actually still have one week of school left, but all of my papers and projects are due tomorrow, so once I get past today and tomorrow, it's going to be a piece of cake from there on out. Then I'll have a week to pack, move our stuff to our storage unit, and decide just how much we'll need for Texas and see if we can fit all of that into our car. That's going to be an adventure in and of itself.

So, once we finish all of that, it's off to LOGAN, then FRANCE, then CALIFORNIA, and then SAN ANTONIO. Woo hoo! I'm going to see more of the world this summer than I've seen my entire life. We're going to need to get a CD player for our car.

7 comments:

Teresa said...

Woo hoo, is right, good thing you are young- hope you are able to rest sometime between all that- Maybe on the flight to France :}

Anonymous said...

Hooray for you! It sounds like a pretty fantastic summer is ahead! I'll be looking forward to lots of great pics and blog updates! Enjoy all of your travels!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

Sounds like life is busy, but with some fun in the mix! How wonderful to get to see the world. Happy Traveling.

Creole Wisdom said...

Fun! Fun! I forget how early BYU ends. I don't get done until the 2nd week of May, which is why I don't leave for Provo until 5/20. All that traveling sounds divine.

heidi said...

i'm so excited! April is a busy month for me and it sounds like a very busy couple of months for you.
i bet you happy to be done with finals

Anonymous said...

busy married woman... and what a ride you will be on this summer - lucky you - lucky Kent!

Anonymous said...

hey kent this william how are you guys doing? how was the married going? it been 3 month. hey, we want to know if u could add us in your blog? our is www.wngough.blogspot.com
got to go talk to you more later. alright