Monday, April 21, 2008

A few things here and there

It's been a wonderful two weeks here in Logan: good weather, time with family, and not a whole lot to do. Well, there was one busy day when we found out that Kent is a victim of SSN fraud and three other people are using his number, so we had to drive down to Ogden to talk to the SS office. We also got to file a police report, and Kent was excited about that. :D But I think we got it all worked out okay. We picked an apartment for us to live in while we are in San Antonio, also, and it's on the same block as USAA, where Kent will be working. It's going to be pretty neat living somewhere completely new, just the two of us. I'm excited. And we are also excited for the vacation we're leaving for in 73 hours! It's finally time to start packing the bags!!
Some pictures:
Our "Sleepover" with the kids. We set up the tent inside and played games and read stories. The boys were very excited about it, and I finally got to ease my guilt because I'd been promising them we could do a sleepover ever since Kent and I got married.
And, my new haircut! I got it lightened way more than before, and
I also went even shorter. It's my "happy summer hair."

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Your such a nice sister-Did you get any sleep? Totally loving the hair- good color on you.

Lisa Brown said...

Cute hair! I just got mine cut too, and now I am ready for the summer heat.

Shannon b said...

GREAT cut and GREAT color! Happy summer hair sounds so nice!

heidi said...

why does Kent have bad luck with people breaking the around him and with his stuff.

LOVE your hair the high lights are great. can't wait to see you guys

thanks for both of your help these last few days

Creole Wisdom said...

oh pretty blonde streaks, Becca! I like em'

You are the nicest sister in the world. There is no way I'd agree to do that one, but I'm an only child so that won't happen (at least on my side of the fam!)

So excited for you to get to Texas and hear of your adventures there!

Joshua said...

Kent and becca!

Hey,this is Josh- Jenns Josh-

I just wanted to say hi! Its nice to hear some feed back! Im glad to be able to help her out. She's doing soo well! - dont you think soo?

I belive that i met you two, once - Jenn and I ran into the both of you on campus, am I right? Idk Im really bad with names- anyway

Well good luck in TX and also have fun on the vacation!


Josh