Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hogle Zoo

Here's some pictures from our visit to Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake. I know I promised to put them up about five days ago, but it has been a very nice, lazy week, and I just didn't do it. :D

Kent, Sarah, Nathan, and Jonah in the Prairie Dog exhibit.

And these are portraits of me and Kent that my littlest brother, Nathan, took while he was goofing around with my camera. We've sure had fun with the little boys while we've been here. They LOVE playing with Kent. Tomorrow night we're setting up the tent and having a "sleepover" with them.


8 comments:

Teresa said...

What a fun day- so the sleep over in a tent- hope that's inside- isn't it still ice cold there?

Libby said...

Looks like fun and relaxation.

heidi said...

how cute! looks like you've been having fun. i'm glad it's been a relaxing week.

Creole Wisdom said...

Fun, fun! I am pretty much a zoo fanatic, but never get to go. That one exhibit looks really neat with the holes that you guys can put your heads in. What a nice time : )

Anonymous said...

glad to see you are having - FUN - Remember Aug 2008 and we'll be here - see ya then!

Shannon b said...

we went to the Hogle Zoo this summer and that albino crocodile/alligator was freaky! How nice of you two to entertain your brothers!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jonah Wood said...

That's me!!!