Monday, April 7, 2008

Four Things

I've been tagged by Libby!

Four jobs that I've had:
  1. An office assistant/groundskeeper/housekeeping staff/kitchen assistant at the Anniversary Inn Bed and Breakfast. I just did whatever they told me to do next.
  2. Piano Teacher
  3. Volunteer at the North Logan library
  4. Reading tutor for International students

Four movies I could watch over and over again:

  1. Pride and Prejudice (the newer one with Keira Knightly)
  2. August Rush
  3. White Christmas (a family tradition, so I actually do watch it over and over again)
  4. Really any movie that makes me go "Ahhhh" at the end and gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling. (i.e. I'm never watching Signs again)

Four places I've lived:

  1. Denver, CO
  2. Farmington, UT
  3. Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles, CA
  4. Rexburg

Four TV shows I like:

  1. What Not to Wear
  2. Extreme Home Makeover
  3. Lost (a love/hate relationship, actually)
  4. John and Kate plus 8 (their kids are adorable and I'm so grateful I don't have them!)

Four people that email me regularly:

  1. My teachers/school emails
  2. My Grandpa Murray
  3. Kraft Kitchens (good recipes!)
  4. Myself (sounds lame, but I always email the papers and stuff I work on while I'm using the computer while supervising at work so I can finish working on them at home)

Four favorite foods:

  1. Mashed potatoes
  2. Coconut Pudding ice cream
  3. Chicken and Broccoli casserole
  4. My dad's grilled steaks

Four (five) places I'd rather be:

  1. Hawaii
  2. Tony Grove (our favorite camping place)
  3. California/LA
  4. France (I'm so excited!)
  5. and...Hawaii again. (I need some sunshine! It's still snowing and only in the 30's in Rexburg!)

5 comments:

Teresa said...

I've never heard of Coconut Pudding Ice- cream before, is that something home made? Sounds good.

Creole Wisdom said...

I love that you worked at a B&B, I love those places! What fun... well maybe not having them tell you what to do! LOL.

Oh, and how cool that your grandpa is with the times. My mom can hardly work her cell phone!

Wow, France. I am so excited/envious. How fun!

heidi said...

i get you on the whole love/hate relationship with Lost. I'm working on season 3 of that

Libby said...

Thanks for taking the time to do this. It's nice to get know you more.

Anonymous said...

Tony Grove is indeed a beautiful place with a small man made lake and not far from where I live... umm I have not gotten a visit from you both umm...Garden City is not to far away from Logan either - umm - Smile - I know busy life - wink!stay safe!