Tuesday, April 28, 2009

fallen

I've done it. I told myself not to; I tried my very best to stay aloof and objective, but it didn't help.
The pictures were so appealing. The description melted my heart.
Yes, it's true. I've developed an online relationship. Shocking, I know.
I've fallen in love with a house.

It's for sale in San Antonio. It's exactly the size we want. It's in our price range. It's only six houses down from Dallin and Cindy. It's perfect. It's beautiful.
And we can't put an offer in until later this summer. I'm praying that it will still be available. I'm sure that if this house is where we are supposed to end up, it will work out. That's just how Heavenly Father works. If it isn't still for sale--it wasn't meant to be.
But did I mention I'm praying for it?

I actually had a dream about unpacking in that house. I know where I want everything to go in that cute little kitchen.

We are arriving in San Antonio on Monday. I think that this house is the first place I want to go. And I just might set up a tent on the front lawn--live there for the next two months to scare away any other buyers. Faith is nothing without works, right?

8 comments:

Shannon b said...

you're so funny! :)
I hope that the house is still available when you guys are ready for it!

Libby said...

It doesn't hurt to hope and pray. Maybe with the way things are going it will be even less by summer time. Hope everything works out.

Jess said...

Ba ha! I just love you. I hope it works out! Make sure you're especially careful when the windows are golden, though...those roaming mexican baritones always mean trouble.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your house hunting adventures!

Teresa said...

I hope your prayers are answered the way you want- or what I like to add when asking Heavenly Father for important things like that- I usually add " or something better" just in case my vision is limited. Hope you get the house....or something better.
Love ya

Creole Wisdom said...

You deserve it! I hope your dream comes true : )

Lisa Brown said...

I am so excited you are moving to San Antonio! I know the summers are hot, but the rest of the year is gorgeous and you will just love it, especially after being in Rexburg :). And how exciting about the house - I hope it all comes together.

The Tibbitts said...

Oh, how exciting! I want to see pictures too. I hope that you get it! But I agree, the Lord will make sure you end up in the right place (but praying never hurts!).