Friday, April 17, 2009

away

We're in California this week,
visiting all of Kent's family and seeing his brother, Mason, off on his mission.

It's wonderful. Warm. Green. Relaxing. Fun.

Last night we played a rousing game of Taboo, and we laughed so hard we cried. I'm so happy we get to be here!
And Kent's whole family is together again for the first time in like three years.

I'm going to post the piece I read at graduation once I have Kent show me how to add a document link to the Html.

But for now, I'm going to make a waffle with bananas on it and sit in the morning sunshine.

4 comments:

Creole Wisdom said...

Oh good. I really wanted to read that, and was going to beg you over e-mail to send it to me : ) I'm glad you're posting it. Maybe I'll post a few short stories I wrote for a creative writing course I took.

You are SO lucky to be graduated. I still have too much to do until then.

I love family game nights. They are wonderful.

Lisa Brown said...

Congrats on graduating!! I still remember taking that last final in college and being so grateful I was finished. And your seashell cake was amazing!!

And have fun in California!

Jess said...

Woot for California!

Jamie Blake said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun! when is the move to texas?