Sunday, April 26, 2009

creating

Baby stuff. The kitchen table has been converted to our workspace.


Burp cloths (We made some of these with adorable ribbons at the shower Teresa gave me, and I got carried away while finishing them up and now I have twice as many!)
Fabric, ricrac
"Binky" straps
Embroidered onsies
Nursing covers


Kent said he's heard the word "Cute!" way too many times in the past two days.

My dad even got in on the action last night and sewed a burpcloth all by himself! He's never, ever even thought about wanting to sew before.
I think Mom and Dad are excited to be grandparents.

And I still haven't forgotten about posting my creative nonfiction piece--I just haven't yet figured out how to do it. It's a long document.

4 comments:

heidi said...

so cute, glad you are having fun with it.

Megan said...

I hope you're loving Texas! Also, I love reading your writing, it's like reading articles in a magazine. Miss you hope you're doing great! So excited for you! :)

Libby said...

Cute things.

Anonymous said...

How fun! Everything turned out really cute!