Monday, September 8, 2008

Okay, we're back

Whew. So we're finally back here in Rexburg. And it's beautiful here! Seriously, if it weren't for the brutal winters, I'd be willing to even stay here. We went for a walk around the temple grounds last night, and the weather was perfect. I'm trying to soak as much of it in as I can right now before the cold really hits us.

Our drive back from Texas was long, but we survived. I've got pictures I'll post later, but I'm at work at the Tutoring Center right now, so I don't have my camera.

We had a great week at my parent's house in Logan-we went camping and we also went up to Bear Lake to visit Kent's aunt Kristeen.

And we've got our stuff unpacked and set up in our apartment...well, mostly. I'm in a huge "getting-rid-of" mood right now, and our give-away pile is taking over the corner of the kitchen. Moving is probably one of my least favorite things. Unless it is figuring out my schedule for the semester... that is even higher on the least favorite list. Sigh.

5 comments:

Shannon b said...

glad you made it back safe & sound! I bet it feels good to know you'll be staying put for a while. Enjoy your beautiful weather!

Teresa said...

Enjoy the weather while you can- Denver is already telling us it's too cold.
Also, Thanks for feeding him. :}

heidi said...

welcome back, hope you get completly settled soon

Lisa Brown said...

I am glad you made it back safe. So sorry that it means you have to worry about school again though. I never liked packing/moving much, but it always inspired me to throw stuff out too. And since Kevin and I moved 7 times in our first 5 years of marriage, we downsized a lot :).

Anonymous said...

super you back to some normalcy.. our tress here have changed into fall - way early too!:(