Thursday, August 28, 2008

See ya in Idaho!

Well, Kent is ready to put the computer away as I speak. We're packing up the car and we'll leave tomorrow after work. (I get to spend the day tomorrow in a furniture-less, computer-less, food-less, EVERYTHING-less house. Hopefully I can be creative about ways to spend my time.) We'll drive for six hours tomorrow, thirteen on Saturday, and four more to Logan on Sunday. I got a new cookbook to read on the drive, I stocked up on traveling snacks, and I've got my little duffle for the hotels all packed and ready to go. And hey, it's 20 degrees cooler outside tonight than it was when we moved all this stuff up the stairs back in May. Lovely. I never knew 86 degrees would sound so nice.

See you later!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh, happy journey.... Hope tomorrow won't be too hard.
Drive safe.

Lisa Brown said...

Have a good trip!

Creole Wisdom said...

best of luck my friend : )

Elder Caleb Habel said...

I think it is funny that you like to read cookbooks, I do to!! What are your favorites?