Monday, March 24, 2008

If only we had a camera...

Here's a little funny story from our weekend in Logan:

Jonah and Nathan, my little brothers, were outside playing on Sunday and I noticed that Jonah was climbing around in my car with his muddy shoes on while Nathan stood outside the car with a sort of "I don't think this is a good idea" look on his face. I was going to go tell Jonah to get out of the car, but then I decided to have some fun with it. So while we were still inside watching them out the window, I turned the car alarm on. Nathan squealed louder than the alarm and then just started giggling and giggling because he knew Jonah was in trouble and he wasn't. Jonah's eyes got huge and then he jumped out of the car faster than I thought was possible. He started pointing his finger at Nathan, trying to blame his little brother, but Nathan was doubled over giggling, and Jonah was starting to freak out a little and trying to figure out how to fix the car without telling us he had been in it. We were laughing so hard. I just can't stop thinking about that squeal of Nathan's. So funny.

1 comment:

heidi said...

that is funny! i don't know why but it's always funny to scary people