Monday, October 15, 2007

To clarify

Just so everyone knows, in my first post I wasn't saying that I'm getting rid of the idea of a professional photographer for the wedding. I am really excited to get good, high quality, and professional pictures for our wedding day. I just don't think I'm going to try and reschedule my bridal pictures again because it's been such a pain and the weather has not been cooperating. I only need one or two really good bridal pictures, and we got a few nice ones with my brother taking them. But Chelsea (my photographer) is definitely still doing the wedding.
These are some of the pictures that Chelsea has done. She does a great job, and I'm really excited about it. Hey, 9 weeks from tomorrow!!

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Her work looks lovely....I'm sure yours will be even better...do to the subjects :}

Shannon b said...

oops, so sorry that I misunderstood! These photos look amazing -- she looks like a very talented photographer.

heidi said...

so exciting! glad you are having the pics, i miss understood too!

Teresa said...

Like the look of your new blog page. fun :}

Anonymous said...

Hey! this is Aunt Kristeen just found out you have a web site... I guess the other site is history.. you site here looks good... it will be fun seeing all the new events in your life..