Saturday, October 27, 2007

Good Stuff

Tonight we went to the William Joseph concert. It was really, really good. Kent even really enjoyed it, and piano isn't usually his thing. I absolutely loved it, but I have always loved classical music. William Joseph was entertaining and incredibly talented. I'm always happy to go to a concert where I leave not exactly sure which song I liked best because all of them were equally impressive. The whole time I was just thinking "if only I could get my fingers to move that fast!" I went home last night to get some wedding stuff decided and taken care of, and I'm very glad I came back to Rexburg in time for the concert. It goes on the top ten list of events I've ever attended. Hm. I wonder what else makes my list. I'm going to try and list them. (Not in any particular order, just numbered in the order that I remember them.)
  1. Wicked
  2. Les Miserables
  3. Blast!
  4. William Joseph
  5. Ryan Schupe

Well, maybe I'll have to think about it. I've been racking my brain and going through all the concerts, etc. that I've ever been to, and I can't decide which are my favorites. I'll have to go back and look through my journal. Sounds like a good Sunday activity.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how awesome that you got to see William Joseph! He is very talented. We heard him play a few years back -- he was the opening act at a Josh Groban concert we went to in Canada.
We loved his rendition of "Kashmir" -- I guess it was originally a Led Zeppelin song (who Scott also loves).
Anyways, fun list. I'd love to see Wicked some day too.

Teresa said...

Great list- makes me think of some of the "desired concerts" I would like to attend someday- :}

heidi said...

sometimes i wonder how those pianist move their fingers so fast.

Emily said...

Hi Becca! I just left you a comment on my blog...trying to find yours- my mom is here and she suggested we check Kent's moms blog for a link- and there is was-yeah! We love your blog it is very cute and fun to read about your adventures and upcoming wedding plans! I am so excited for you! I am adding your link to my blog- hope that's ok!! love ya!