Tuesday, June 30, 2015

father's day photo shoot

 Take 1: my kids are too silly. If one of them says "Bap bop...ba bop bopbop" then they both say "eeeeee!" in unison. Every time. I have no idea where this came from or what it means. But they think it's hilarious.
Nicholas made the tie for Kent in Primary at Church.
Neither of them were interested in holding still and smiling.

 Take 5: their dad is too silly too.
Yes, most of the time when the kids get out-of-control goofy, it was started by their father. 
but, that's one of the first things I fell in love with about this man. I watched him play with his nieces and nephews, and I knew that he was going to be a fantastic daddy.

At this point, though, Kent was getting kinda tired of crouching there and of me not being satisfied with the pictures, so he used his "Dad voice" to command the kids to hold still and smile.
Take 6: The "Dad voice" worked, the kids are perfect and smiling, but it startled and scared the baby.
Classic.
I love it.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Darling times ten =)