Friday, January 7, 2011

top ten

posts of 2010!

I know it's a little late...but I'm still feeling like we're just getting settled into this year,
I mean, I'm still doing last year's laundry,
so it's not too late for this yet.
I'm not that far behind... right?


So here are my top ten posts of 2010 (based on number of comments received):

  1. The Anniversary Curse.  Wherein the Andersens attempt to purchase and bring home a kitchen island.  I have a feeling this story is going to go down in Andersen family history. 
  2. Six Months. Oh gosh. I had forgotten what those squishable thighs were like.  
  3. New Carpet.  In the first few months of the year we renovated, refinished, re-floored, re-everythinged.
  4. and he's crawling
  5. I am. Mother's Day reflections. 
  6. this week: good things.  My birthday week.
  7. now this.  Our yard makes the transformation from Southern Texas blah to lush green beauty.
  8. when your birthday is on the 4th of july. Kent had a birthday celebration to remember.
  9. the snowball effect.  It seems that home renovations became the theme of our 2010.
  10. lemonade picture no. 1
We had a great year full of adventures, challenges, fun, friends, family, travel, and house projects.
And at this point in time, our master bathroom is gutted, 
I've almost got all the wallpaper removed,
and a paint color and new vanity are chosen.




Welcome to 2011!

No comments: