Tuesday, March 9, 2010

young love

Never before has one boy had so much love
for a waterbottle
as Nicholas does.

He's always held a special place in his heart
for waterbottles
of all shapes and sizes.

After waterbottles, his next favorite thing
is knocking on things
with his chubby little dimpled fist.

So to knock on a waterbottle,
well, life just doesn't get any better than that!

"Uh oh! Mom, I dropped my waterbottle!"

"Right there, on the floor. Won't you please
pick it up for me?"


Nicholas, you sure are one silly little boy.
And ooh do I love you!

4 comments:

anitawarnick.com said...

The kitchen looks great! I love those rolls on his legs! What a cutie! Funny, Pax gets the same look on his face when he knocks on things:) Oh how I wish my blog posts sounded as wonderful as yours...will you teach me how to write? :)

The Tibbitts said...

Nicholas has such a sweet smile. Luke went through a waterbottle phase too. I guess they must be pretty fascinating. Also, the kitchen looks wonderful!

Lisa Brown said...

My kids loved water bottles too :). Just beware of the day that they learn how to open them . . .

Shantillylace said...

what a cutie!