Thursday, September 17, 2009

one month

We took pictures today of Nicholas. He's one month and one day old.
We also took some of his blessing outfit, since we didn't get any close-ups of it on Sunday.
I can't believe how fast he's growing. Everyone told me he would, but I guess I didn't realize just how fast the time flies!
I had to put away his newborn size clothes a few days ago, and it was so hard to pack away those tiny, tiny little outfits-but now we're on to the 0-3 month, and I've got some adorable things for him to wear, so it is okay for now.
He'd just better wait at least a few weeks before growing out of this size.
My grandma asked me if I'm feeding him straight cream. I notice a new fold in his chubby little legs and arms almost every day. This kid is on his way to being a serious chunk.

And what an adorable chunk he'll make.


5 comments:

Lis said...

Hes a TOTAL BABE! I cant believe its been a MONTH? WOW! SO, youve got to bring him back over! (When lexi is sleeping........) so we can do some more pictures! I need to work on my bebe pictures! =) Im free....hm........ EVERYDAY!

Teresa said...

=) hugs and kisses

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it has been a month already! He is such a handsome little man - love the pictures, keep em' coming!

Lisa Brown said...

How has it already been a month? He is looking as sweet and cute as ever. How are you doing?

Shantillylace said...

he is really cute! I bet you're a great mom :)