Sunday, November 2, 2008

Husband Tag


Jocelyn tagged me to do this post about Kent

  1. Husband's full name: Kent Garrett Andersen. A good, strong name.
  2. How long have we been married? Almost 11 months.
  3. How long did we date? 11 months. (counting engagement).
  4. Who eats the most sweets? Kent, for sure. He has a separate shelf in the kitchen he calls "instant goodness" with all of our candy and snacks.
  5. Who said "I love you" first? I said it first, but Kent was the first to want to say it--he was waiting for me because he wanted to be able to say it back to me right away. Sweet, huh?
  6. Who's taller? Kent, by only 3 inches. A good excuse for me to wear flat shoes.
  7. Who sings better? Well, I enjoy singing in choirs and at church more, but there's hardly a moment at home that Kent isn't making up a song or singing something silly.
  8. Who is smarter? Oh boy. Let's not go there.
  9. Who does the laundry? Kent has actually kind of taken over this semester because he has less schoolwork.
  10. Who pays the bills? Kent.
  11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Kent. But it switches if we're sleeping in a bed where the nightstand is on the right--I always sleep where the nightstand is.
  12. Who mows the lawn? We don't have one, but I hate mowing, so I hope Kent will take over that job. :D
  13. Who drives? Kent always gets nervous when I'm driving, so he likes to take over as often as he can.
  14. Who admits they are wrong? Kent's answer to this: "I'm never wrong." Truthfully, though, we're both good at apologizing.
  15. Who kissed who first? Kent kissed me--I had never kissed anyone before, and I didn't know what to do!
  16. Who asked who out first? Kent asked me to go ice skating and to lunch at Big Judd's.
  17. Who wears the pants? Good question. As the oldest child, I'm pretty bossy. But I'm learning to let Kent lead while I "encourage."

5 comments:

Shannon b said...

very cute tag. :) I like #17 . . . and sounds like you're doing great at #14 (that can be a big hang-up for many married couples). I love "instant happiness" :) -- I'll have to remember that one.

heidi said...

love that tag, very cute! thanks for sharing, I might even need to tag myself with that one.

Jocelyn said...

I'm loving that "instant Goodness" I'm totally going to steal that! I'm glad my family isn't the only one who sings crazy songs all day long! {it's definitely an Andersen thing! thank grandma A for that} My husband is always thinking that I make up songs, but I proudly announce that my grandma would sing them all the time, so if anyone made them up it was her!

Teresa said...

Kent also did like his "instant goodness" :}
and as far as songs he's the master-We still sings "Ar nee,no fair" or something like that.
Fun tag

Leigh said...

Hi Becca! (I'm a family friend of the Andersen's.) What a happy, fun life you two have! I have very fond memories of that cute little hubby of yours. I used to babysit the Andersen kids and Kent was always my favorite. He was such a little cuddler.

Very sweet blog, you have. Kent's a very lucky boy!