Sunday, September 26, 2010

lemonade picture no. 5

Fifth and final.

This picture is from one of my family trips to Hawaii. Me and all of my siblings.

We were staying near Hanalei bay, which quickly became my favorite beach on the island.
While we were digging this hole in the sand there was
a rainbow over the waterfall-laced mountains,
a beautiful orange sunset over the ocean,
a local behind us playing the ukulele,
and the smell of someone's beach barbecue.

Seriously. The moment couldn't have been more perfect if we planned it.

And thanks for indulging my "lemonade" picture posts. It was fun!

2 comments:

Allison said...

*sigh* that sounds so wonderful.... :)

Dallin said...

Fun pictures, the barbecue reference is making me hungry. Thanks for letting us enjoy your lemonade. Hope you find some lemonade here in Texas, maybe when Nicholas has his first lemonade stand... I'm sure that picture would be irresistible to add to the collection.