Friday, November 13, 2009

so excited

Kent's company is having a Christmas party in a few weeks. It's a formal party.
As in, fancy dresses.
I haven't gotten "dressed up" since my senior prom in High School, so I am pretty excited. The theme of the party is something to do with sparkles (Kent couldn't remember it exactly), so I'm now on the hunt for some sparkly earrings or something.

As for the dress, I ordered this yesterday.
I found it two weeks ago. Kent told me that he loves it, my mom encouraged me to get it, and my friend Allison encouraged me, too. But I have a hard time spending money on myself.
I think it is one of the reasons Kent married me, actually.
One of many, of course.

I'm so excited to get it, get all dressed up, and remind Kent of one of the other reasons he married me.

8 comments:

Mariley Johnson said...

That dress is absolutely darling!
Can't wait to hear about th party!

Teresa said...

the dress is perfect!! how fun to have a company party to go to-
We have the end of the year fiesta in the warehouse-
I think I need to find another company to work for =)
Have tons of fun- and don't forget to take lots of pictures =)

Bree said...

every woman needs a little black dress. good job finding the perfect one!

Cindy said...

Super cute!

Shannon b said...

ahhh, great dress! I love Shabby Apple.

Elder Caleb Habel said...

That dress is stunning! I am going to have to check out Sabby Apple. How fun.

Lisa Brown said...

Oh, I can't wait to hear all about the party! And don't feel at all guilty about that dress - how exciting!

Mike and Alli said...

You did it! Yay! So proud of you! Plus, I love reading your blog. I totally stole your idea of bolding random phrases, FYI. Thought I should give credit where credit is due, so thanks. :)