Tuesday, May 26, 2009

double deuce

On Sunday I turned 22. Or "Double Deuce" as Kent calls it. He put streamers on 2 (two) doorways for me to represent it.

I had a really nice birthday. We celebrated by going to my favorite restaurant here, The Guenther House, on Saturday morning. I love that place. Love. Kent got the eggs benedict and we nearly died. So yummy.



After the restaurant we were out house searching again with our Realtor--we put in an offer on a house, and it got accepted(!), and now we're going through all the work to make sure it works out. It's a lot of work.

We also met up with a guy at the Pro Bass Shop parking lot who sold us this beautiful TV cabinet. How did people find awesome deals like this before the internet?On Sunday I turned both 22 years old and 26 weeks pregnant. Some days I can't even imagine my belly getting any bigger than it already is. This boy is growing so fast! (At least I hope it's the boy growing and not just me...)

After church Kent treated me to a delicious brunch of stuffed french toast and whipped orange juice. It was delightful! Later that night we had Dallin and Cindy over to help us eat my cake, which Kent made all by himself.

My little boy celebrated by hiccuping so hard it tickled me during church. I couldn't have asked for a better gift.

6 comments:

Shannon b said...

what a great birthday!
I just tore the recipe for that cake out of a magazine, with plans to make it sometime this summer. Was it good?

Libby said...

Happy Birthday. I like the entertainment center. Good luck with the house.

Teresa said...

I think you should of have a two day b/day this year- remember Scott's three day?
I getting ready for a big 5 day party in about four years =)
{I'm sure none of this made since}
Just glad you had a great day. and you look great, no need to worry it's all baby.

The Tibbitts said...

Happy Birthday!!! It sounds like you had such a great day. The TV cabinet is beautiful, and I am so excited that you put an offer on a house.

heidi said...

fun, i'm glad you had a good birthday.

Carlee's just came in and saw the picture of you and Kent and said "uncle kent and becca, their smiling" too cute

and your belly is small and adorable

jesikalo said...

Becca,
i'm so excited about your birthday! i didn't forget, i'm just really really late, i'm sorry! i thought about you on your birthday but haven't been able to call because i've worked all of the time! but happy birthday anyways! I love you and miss you!