Tuesday, May 12, 2009

because

sometimes we all need to be reminded to not fret about life.

10 (ten) very little things that make me smile:
  1. blue sky between green-leafed branches
  2. the lines on people's faces when they wake up from a nap
  3. clean windows
  4. drippy popsicles
  5. finding a new favorite song
  6. babies who have dimples where their knuckles should be
  7. soft carpet
  8. riding in a car full of friends
  9. when Kent puts his hand on my back as we fall asleep
  10. bouquets of dandelions in a little glass cup on the windowsill

6 comments:

Elder Caleb Habel said...

waking up to a sunshine filled room makes me smile. Thanks for the reminder.

Shannon b said...

have you made an offer yet?!
crossing my fingers for you!

The Tibbitts said...

The house is beautiful!!! Oh, I am so excited for you. Good luck and thanks for the reminder to be grateful for the little things. I especially love dimples on little fingers where knuckles should be.

Libby said...

Good luck with everything. Looks nice and open with high ceilings.

Lisa Brown said...

Oh, I hope you get it!!

Teresa said...

Sweet list-
let us know where your brother is called to :)