Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tannenbaum

The Hunt:
(It kind of looks like this tree is peeking around the others, waiting to ambush us, doesn't it?)

Bringing home the prize:
Trimming:
(This step included two trips to the store--because two strings of lights were definitely not going to be enough.)

The product of our labors:
(Drops lots of needles, but also smells great, looks pretty, drinks water, sits in our living room and makes us smile. Makes a pretty good addition, all things considered.)

And one last, albeit unrelated, item:
New hair! I've never had it this dark before, but I love it!

8 comments:

heidi said...

your tree and hair look great

Jocelyn said...

I love how simply decorated the tree is. I think way too many people put way too many ornaments up {overcrowding} it looks great! I love the new hair color too! so cute!

Teresa said...

How fun that you got a Christmas Tree- I thought maybe you wouldn't get one because of your trip-
It looks lovely! Cute hair :}

Anonymous said...

Your Tree look wonderful - I hope you sit down offten to enjoy and keep the smiles coming... by the way if you want and if you can - we would love to have you come and join with our for at our Family Christmas party on Dec 13th...the door is always opened...

Creole Wisdom said...

Love the hair :) What is your natural color?

Shannon b said...

yay - a tree! I'm *hoping* to get ours up today or tomorrow.
So do you go to a salon to color your hair or do you do it yourself? Looks great!

Jamie Blake said...

your tree is so beautiful! it is amazing how a Christmas Tree can seriously cheer up your life and make your apartment seem so homey!

and you have fab hair! :)

Lisa Brown said...

How fun! I love live trees :), but we are stuck with a fake one. Oh well.