Monday, September 14, 2015

from 46 inches


 My phone is running out of memory space.
Because every few days, Nicholas likes to take it and spend the afternoon taking pictures.

I have to delete about 300 of them each time, 
but I keep a few,
because it's kinda fun to see what our world looks like 
when you're 46 inches tall and 6 years old.


I thought this picture of Ellie through the window was pretty cool.



 Another fun play with reflections in the back window.







And just us, hanging out.
Sometimes I wonder why we even need such a big house,
when most of the time, all five of us are smushed together within about ten square feet of it.


And finally, a self portrait of my milk mustachioed favorite six-year-old.
Thanks for the pictures, Bud.

3 comments:

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

So cute and creative

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

So cute and creative

Teresa said...

I think you should produce a book....and sell it.
"From where I stand" the life of a 6 year old. =)
I would buy it =)