Thursday, May 20, 2010

"this is how

the Andersens watch movies."
Or LOST, for that matter.

And that is the title that Kent suggested I use for the post
he suggested I make.

I guess he's just a little excited about the present he got this year.It's his "Father's Day Birthday Christmas" present. Because he's not getting anything else big this year,
and he's perfectly fine with that.
The complete setup.

To say that Kent has been wanting a projector for a long time is an understatement. He's been craving, dreaming about, and pleading for a projector.
I'm a girl. To me, a TV is a TV and a big screen is cool, but that's about it.
(Although I do admit that watching LOST with in real-life size definitely made the already-crazy-awesome-2nd-to-last episode even more intense.)

But I'm glad I could give him something that made him this happy.

Who wants to come watch a movie with us?

9 comments:

heidi said...

how fun! & wow that's quite the set up, reminds me of something Sam would do.

Shannon b said...

oh so you caved in . . . I thought you were holding out 'til Father's Day! ;) I understand . . . when a boy wants his toy, he wants it now!
Looks like a lot of fun. And a lot of cords. Hope you can keep Nicholas out of all that! Reminds me, I need to go watch my DVR'd 2nd to last episode of LOST!!

The Tibbitts said...

How fun for Kent! Your kids will love it especially as teenagers when their friends want to come over to watch movies.

Cindy said...

We do, What's playing?

Shantillylace said...

I'm there! that's so fun!

jesikalo said...

i wish that i could watch THE FINALE on your projector!! i'm so stinking excited for THE FINALE!!

Lisa Brown said...

How fun! Now you never have to go to the movie theater again :).

Allison said...

we do we do!!! lost, lost, LOST!

Lis said...

im a dork. I want a projector too!!! I want to watch movies on the back yard fence........... lucky you guys!